Award winning luxury hotel for business trip.
Dubai was ranked as #4 most visited city in the world (after London, Bangkok and Paris), having received over 14 millions visitors by the result of 2015. The hotels have a huge demand in the city, being occupied at average rate of 84%. More than a half of the total hotels in Dubai are the upscale and luxury properties. The strong demand for luxury hotel services is driven by the high-income clientele, visiting the city for business or holidays, who demand for more than just a bed and breakfast.
Jumeirah Group, Dubai based company, owns a portfolio of award – winning luxury hotels and resorts. The group`s hotel, the Jumeirah Emirates Towers, is a one of the iconic buildings of the Dubai skyline. The triangle-shaped towers are located on the Sheik Zayed Road in the heart of commercial part of the city, between the Dubai International Financial Center and Dubai World Trade Center.
The property is a winner of numerous hospitality sector awards, among them Best Luxury Business Hotel.
Key facts about Jumeirah Emirates Towers:
- The property consists of two towers: The Office tower (height 350m) and the Hotel (305m)
- Between the towers there is a Boulevard – retail center with luxury shops, restaurants, cafes, service outlets.
- The hotel was open in April 2000.
- 400 rooms
- 16 dining outlets around the property
Why is the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel is good for luxury business travel?
- The first factor is the location. The hotel is situated in the very center of the commercial Dubai. It is located on the Sheik Zayed Road, the main transport artery of the city. The Dubai International Airport is within 15 minutes drive.
- The rooms choice is of seven categories – from Deluxe (44 sqm) to Royal Suite (312 sqm). All of them are decorated and furnished in modern European style, having amazing view from the floor to selling windows, with designer bathrooms, latest electronic systems, coffee/tea facilities, free wifi.
- There is a whole floor dedicated only for lady-guests – the Chopard Ladies Room. They are located on the floor 40 and are served by the female staff members of the hotel. These rooms include premium Chopard bathroom amenities and private cosmetic refrigerator
- The Club Executive rooms have a separate front office. They provide extra premium complementary services for the guests, such as welcome service at the Dubai Airport, limousine, suit pressing.
- The Business center and Conference facilities are huge here and include state of the art audio-visual technology.
- The award winning Talise Spa offers choice of massages and treatments, also has oxygen bar and flotation pool. The fitness center is of 1000 sqm with the best world equipment. There is also a beautiful outdoor pool with a bar.
- Restaurants and bars – 16 outlets. Most famous of them are the Hakkasan – Michelin starred Chinese restaurant, the Rib Room – award winning steak house with private dining rooms, The Ivy – London born restaurant of Indian cuisine, Al Nafoorah – authentic Lebanese fine dining. Alta Badia Italian restaurant and bar on the 50th and 51st floors will give an amazing view to the city. La Cantine du Faubourg at the ground floor will serve you the best Parisian food and wines on a beautiful outdoor terrace.
- The shopping. The boutiques inside the hotel and at the Boulevard include: Rodeo Drive (designer clothing), Dunhill (men luxury clothing and accessories), Cartier, Dhamani, Damas jewelry, Montblanc, Montegrappa, Rivoli Prestige and others. Need a present – no problem, everything is here. Plus the biggest shopping center the Dubai Mall is only 10 minuted drive away from the hotel.
- The service – up to the highest Jumeirah Group Standards.
Is anything else needed? The Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel seems to cover all the aspects of the most demanding luxury business traveller.
You can book your stay at this hotel at the best rates by following the link here.
Overall experience: top luxury facilities and service.
Recommended: business travel, spa, fine dining experience, shopping.